Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that enrolment in IELTS Express does not guarantee my receiving the score that I require to successfully complete the IELTS test.
- I understand that it has been recommended that I should have already achieved a minimum level of an IELTS Band 5.0 (TOEFL PBT 520, CBT 190, iBT 68) or equivalent, before commencement of IELTS Online in order to receive the maximum benefit from the courses. I understand that if, in fact, I am not at this prescribed minimum English language level, IELTS Online may not assist me in achieving my required IELTS test score.
- I have read and understood the refund policy and agree to abide by this policy.
- I have read and understood the technical specifications required for successful utilisation of IELTS Online on the computer(s) that I will use. These specifications can be accessed here.
- I understand that if the computer(s) I use do not meet these technical requirements, the IELTS Online course may not display properly on the computer or I may not be able to access all the features of IELTS Online properly.
- I understand that if I have applied through an education agent or representative, a commission for my enrolment may be paid to this representative by IELTS Online.